Monday, July 27, 2009

Tile is heavy!







This is the tub surround combination. There will be a 2-3 inch border of the tavertine above the glass tile row. Its interesting that this tavertine is the same as the one in the picture of the box. In this none lit room it looks a little more brown than it really is.











This filled tavertine tile will be on the floor and tub surround of the master bath room. This picture is more true to the color, although its a touch more tan.








This is the ceramic tile that will be in the kids and guest bathroom.









This is the glass tile that will be part of the tub surround in the master bathroom.










This is the whole lot of tile that Rob picked up at Lowes today. Tile is very heavy! I'm a whimp! I carried the glass tile and some of the ceramic tile. But when I tried to carry a box of tavertine tile I fell on the steps to the house and broke it. I guess that box will be for edge pieces. I am expecting to be sore in the morning.-

No comments:

Post a Comment