Monday, July 27, 2009

Purchasing of materials has begun, vanity(ies) still undecided.

Today Rob went and purchased the tavertine, glass and ceramic tiles for all the bathrooms. His total came in much lower than I calculated. I am suspicious that we may not have the right amount of tavertine. He is not home yet. When he gets home we'll look at it all again. I know he said they were short some of the glass tile. So he will need to pick up a few more from the other Lowes near us.

Also, the tile labor is going to be $100.00 less than I had budgeted. Woo Hoo! So far the budget is going great. But I'm not confident that will continue to be my feeling.

The vanity or vanities in the master bathroom have been really hard to choose. I really want a dark finished wood with a tavertine, or light granite top. But I'm not finding what I want in my price range. I have found some really neat vanities that I like, but they are too modern for our home I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment