Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Master Bath Vanity

I think we are getting closer on the vanity for the master bathroom. Rob got a quote on a custom vanity/cabinet thing so that I could get the espresso color finish I want with the light color counter top that I want.


Here is a picture of the door face style and granite. The color of the stain on the door is not the finish that it will be. It will be darker.


And a rendering of what the cabinet will resemble. The wholes for sinks will be oval, not the funky shape in the drawing. The undermount sinks will be white. We will use some existing hardware that we got from my parents after their remodel.


Our space that we have to fill is 88". This unit is 72" which would leave us with 8" of free space on either side. I'm thinking about having them quote a 60" vanity with a 24" linen closet and two inch fillers on either side of the vanity to have it completely fill the area. But the finishes would be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment