Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Master Bathroom - Lighting Options

I'm doing a bit of shopping online for lighting. We found a really great discount lighting store locally. But we didn't have enough time to spend there. They pointed us in the direction of their website. It doesn't cover everything they have in the store. But I found some things I want to look at when we go back. I'm thinking of putting the drop mount light over the tub, and the flush mount on the other side of the bathroom.


Then I found a vanity light with an "Old World" finish that I want to see if would go with these two lights over the vanity mirror.

I don't know. Maybe its too contemporary for the other two... Hmmm....
BTW, all of these options are energy efficient and at closeout prices.







1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job on your remodel! Do you remember he from Sparkpeople? I am MOMinGarden from the Veggie&Bloom Team.

    Great to see you again - I hope you keep in touch.
    Bren

    ReplyDelete